Volunteer with C-HOPE!
We know the success of C-HOPE is dependent upon the talented and dedicated group of individuals who volunteer with us.
We welcome volunteers in a number of areas, with varying levels of time commitment.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Working 1:1 with a participant in a C-HOPE program.
- Providing participants with the level of support they need to be successful
- Supporting participants at community events
- Leading activities
- Developing curriculum
- Recruiting participant and volunteers
- Fundraising and special events
All community members, including high school students, seniors, family, and friends are encouraged to volunteer with C-HOPE!
College students can earn clinical hours, course credit hours, and/or service hours for their participation with C-HOPE.
Volunteer applications are welcome at all times.